Fees and Insurance
Please give me a call to discuss my fee. I accept BlueCross BlueShield Insurance plans, PPO and Federal for Therapy and Divorce Coaching. However, Parenting Coordination is not covered by most insurance providers. If I do not accept your insurance plan, I can happily provide you with paperwork to receive insurance reimbursement. Check with your insurance provider for your specific details.
I am happy to offer a reduced fee for individuals or families experiencing economic hardship. Please feel free to request more information.
If calling your insurance company, here is a list of questions that may be helpful for you to ask:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much do you pay for an out-of network provider, per therapy session?
- Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per 50-minute session (service code 90806)?
- How many psychotherapy sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.