Average Cost per Session:
$150 per 50-minute session.
Copayment or full session payment is expected at each visit by cash, check or credit card.
I am happy to offer a reduced fee for families experienceing economic hardship. Please feel free to request more information.
I accept BlueCross BlueShield Insurance plans, PPO and Federal. I am considered an Out-of-Network provider for most other insurance plans, I can happily provide you with paperwork to receive insurance reimbursement if I do not accept your insurance plan directly.
If calling your insurance company, here is a list of questions that may be helpful for you to ask:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much do you pay for an out-of network provider, per therapy session?
- Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per 50-minute session (service code 90806)?
- How many psychotherapy sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.